S. got to go see Santa today. He was very excited. He loves, loves, loves Santa! Last week I asked him what he wanted Santa to bring him and he said, "Cake. I like cheesecake, Mommy." He also asked for a duck.
We arrived at school today and went into the sanctuary where Santa was greeting the children. There was a line of kids but when S. saw Santa, he took off at a run and ran right up on the stage! I had to catch him and tell him we had to wait our turn. It was so cute!
When it was time to go see Santa, he ran right up and let Santa pick him up and put him on his lap. He then posed, with a goofy grin, for pictures and then when Santa asked what he wanted for Christmas, S. said a candy cane. Of course, he saw all the other kids getting candy canes from Santa when they got off his lap so S. wanted one too!
No comments:
Post a Comment